Summer Blog Hop
Create with Melissa
Items used for Tea with Flowers card:
All Stampin' Up! products.
Balloon Celebration Stamp Set
Cardstock: whisper white, Wild Wasabi, Calypso Coral, Pirouette Pink
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Versamark
Snail Adhesive, embossing gun, Balloon punch, White embossing powder, bone folder, mini glue dots, stampin' dimensionals, rhinestone accents.
1. Cut Wild Wasabi into 4 1/4 X 11 1/2 card. fold using bone folder.
2. Cut strips of Pirouette Pink 2 inch strips. (2 of them)
3. Cut - Whisper White - 1 3/4 X 2
Cut - Calypso Coral - 2 1/4 X 2 1/2 and 3/4 x 5 1/2
Cut - Pink Pirouette - 2 X 2 1/4 and 1 x 5 1/2
4. Ink up with versaMark and stamp circle stamp onto Calypso Coral - cover with white embossing powder. emboss.
5. Ink up with versaMark the large balloon inside color stamp - Stamp onto Pink Pirouette paper. Cover with white embossing powder. Emboss. Let cool.
6. Punch out embossed balloons. Go from left to right since you are only punching out the large balloon for this flower.
7. Stamp the wild wasabi card with the circle stamp - to create a background on your card.
8. Stamp the sentiment onto the whisper white c/s.
9. Glue together and assemble pieces.
10. To make flower. Use bone folder to curve balloons into a slight U shape.
Start with 4 at the bottom using mini glue dots. The next layer use 4 balloons and overlap the spaces left from the 1st 4. Use a mini glue dot at the base of the balloon and a stampin' dimensional just above that. Do this for 3 layers of overlapping total. Make sure the stack ends on top of each other.
11. Use largest rhinestone for middle of flower. You may want to use a mini glue dot to help secure it properly.
12. Embellish card with additional rhinestones.