Monday, September 5, 2016

Best Birds

BEST BIRD
So much fun with coloring the bird!  
Would be better with watercolor paper (putting that on the order for next time).  Stazon ink great for not running,  Need to re-ink since it was getting sticky and want to make sure to have that clear, solid image nest time.  I do miss the blender pens and watercolor pencils.  If I was doing this strictly for personal use I would use those.  The markers alone won't blend as well.

Thanks to my mom for ordering this set!  Of course I need to play with it before she gets it.  I can't wait to see what she creates with it when I deliver it to her.

Best Birds Stamp Set
Best Birds Photopolymer Stamp Set

Marine Mist, wild wasabi, whisper white cardstock
Marine Mist, Versamark ink for stamping
 aqua painter - watercolor with:
calypso coral, so saffron,  wild wasabi, marine mist, early expresso, soft sky
Linen Thread

As always - you can shop 24/7 through my online website!
Just click on the Stampin' Up! logo below