Tuesday, January 16, 2018

DRAGONS

So much fun coloring and trying to coordinate how to place on the paper.  Figuring out how to make a brick wall background --- still not sure if I was making it or breaking the machine, but it has the texture!!!  Using the wink or stella to add some glitter and shine.  Trying to cut the DSP so that I had not used up anything "good" and realizing now I could have just cut some thin strips and not used a larger piece! doh!!!  



Enjoying Sale-a-Bration this year and the occasions catalog.  Have more to post that I made from this set, it really seems to be my favorite, I have not even touched a couple sets I ordered because I keep pulling this one out!!!

Go to my Stampin' Up! demonstrator site and look at the current catalog and clearance items. They are always changing.  I am thinking about the heart punch for half off since it is almost February and I don't have one, I could use it to make heart shaped window boxes with my treat containers!

No comments:

Post a Comment