Tuesday, January 16, 2018

WIZARDS AND UNICORNS


WIZARDS AND UNICORNS? YES!!!  

I know I am being "lazy" to not post all the products I used, but I wanted to share my latest creations.  Actually this was the January card gut challenge from my upline.  I picked my stamp set, decided to use the markers to color and the clear embellishments to add a bit of something. I used it on the end of the wand, along with adding wink of stella to the wand and horn and the crushed curry colored stars!



All the items I use are current Stampin' Up! products on this card.  If you check out the occasions catalog and the Sale-a-bration catalog you will find most of it.  I already have my next order starting to stack up!  You can order from the company straight through my demonstrator website.  This time of year, the more you spend the more free stuff you end up getting in your box (and now you know how I got hooked to be a demonstrator, I want it all).

No comments:

Post a Comment